For those who would like to host MofficeSoft software on their own servers, we offer an on-premise solution. Your business will manage the server and we'll assist with installation and updates.
The minimum specifications needed to run MofficeSoft software on your server.
|OS||Linux CentOS 6.* (64bit)|
/home Fill to maximum allowable size
|Web server||Apache 2.2.*|
MofficeSoft uses additional tools to help take care of your software to perform the best it can.
Mail & Collaboration Software Check Tool(Used by MofficeSoft)
The Mail & Collaboration Software Check Tool was built to find the operational files related to bug or error causes, self-analyze the situation, then automatically solve the issue and alert administrators. It communicates with the TCP socket (TCP Port: 57590, 57591) every 5 minutes.
qmail Analysis Tool (Provided to users)
- Check, block, and manage blocked addresses through vpop and smtp authentication logs
- Manage vpop and smtp log analysis rules and exceptions (auto-block system)
- Control mail relay exception IPs (highest priority)
- Manage spf exception IPs
- Check charts for mail deliveries, queue count, etc.
- Check mail delivery logs
- Confirm and manage queues
- Automatically send mail after checking dnsbl
- Manage dnsbl check list
- Customize bounced messages for bounced mail
- Manage rbldns list
- Add and manage rbldns exception IPs
- Check logs
- Add and manage bulk mail address lists (auto-checks unusual mail addresses)
- Add and manage bulk mail forms
- Send background (1-second intervals)